Date and Time: UTC 15:00, Friday May 29, 2015
Chair: Bin Hu (AT&T)
All went over the OPONF Day in OpenStack Summit, and felt that it was a very good summit and breakout discussion.
Those topics were combined and discussed together. Details of discussion included 3 major phases to achieve our deliverables:
- Exercise of a VM running as a vRouter
- A meta data structure of an ISO image as a deployable package
- Integrate with Jenkins for automatic build
When discussed the exercise of getting a VM run as a vRouter, 2 tasks were identified:
- Get a service VM running
- Disable Anti-spoofing Rule (already available in Kilo, and patch available for Juno)
When discussed the integration with Jenkins, Iben shared his experience.
- Mark now can focus on getting a VM run as a vRouter.
- Prakash continues to work on metadata structure
- Iben will jump in when we need to integrate with Jenkins
- Sridhar will provide overall guidance
All exercise, instructions and guidance need to be documented in wiki.
Bin will create a wiki skeleton so that Mark, Prakash, Iben and Sridhar can share and document there.