Date and Time: PDT 8:00am / UTC 15:00, Friday September 18, 2015
Chair: Bin Hu (AT&T)
Team had a work session at 7am-8am, one hour before regular meeting time to address some of the issues accessing VCT Lab and configuring hardware and VMs.
Our test requirement was reviewed, discussed and revised for test projects to consider.
The above milestones were agreed. It was noted that the dates may be adjusted based on progress of work.
This item "JIRA IPVSIX-19 Revision of PoC 1 Diagram" is considered complete.
This depends on the ODL setup in VCT Lab. Sridhar will continue to look into ODL setup next week. If needed, we will have another work session next week.
The latency (10-15 minutes) is an issue on laptop. We will monitor if there is still latency issue once the setup is complete in VCT Lab.
The Jenkins integration is primarily for functest, i.e. automated functional test of a working IPv6 environment based on IPv6 vRouting capability on a Service VM. The environment looks like:
- Pre-requisite: external IPv6 router (SLAAC), and one physical NIC that is connected to external IPv6 network
- All installation has been done as usual in B Release. Usual functest starts.
- Test script spawns Service VM and configures it using metadata
- Ping6 verifies upstream default gateway
- NMAP discovers neighbors in the same subnet
- HTTP GET accesses external server: e.g. http://test-ipv6.com/