1.Project name :
VFNGRAPH (previously known as VNFFG)
3.Name of person providing status :
Prakash Ramchandran c/o Wei Dong Shao/Cathy Chen
4.a link to your Jira tasks (filtered on R2), https://jira.opnfv.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20VFNGRAPH%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20R2
5.a link to your Jira dashboard :
6.a statement of your progress at linking cross project dependencies in Jira :
There is relation between VFNGRAPH and SFC in matters of use case and testing and have been linked for support from Func_Test and Yardstick address them together.
7.a statement of your readiness (detailed planning complete & in Jira) for your first sprint or first development cycle (if not agile)
Since except testing most of its is upstream dependent, we have just registered the estimates based on the upstream teams working in OpenStack and ONOS.
8.a statement of your readiness (high level planning complete & in Jira) for future sprints Not sure if Sprint is the way to go as upstream addresses that and would like to keep for now as simple development project.
9.a statement about any issues you have
Most of the things are depending on Liberty release for now and will need some confirmation on ONOSEMU release plan so difficult to predict the dates based on dependencies, but as of now the upstream need to confirm the exact details.
10.how &when you will finish getting your tasks & dependencies into Jira if not complete
For now all that can be identified have been entered but Installer story will depend on ONOSFW and that will be reflected based on decision made there.
11.how and when you will get ready to start development for Brahmaputra if not ready now Development is underway in upstream and ONOS part will need wait for EMU release plans.
12.a statement summarizing your project risk analysis & planning status
Based on current looks green for OpenStack and ONOS upstream, but as with SFC there may be need for post-install patches which we cannot predict until we see both OpenStack Liberty and ONOS emu release. Things will get clearer by November 30 and we may re-asses then if Green is good to go or we need to switch to Yellow.