1. If you have code are features frozen?
2. If you have api/s, files or other interfaces that other projects rely on to integrate with your project are they frozen?
not applicable (that said, Genesis defines and implements common configuration files for all installers. A draft is found at: https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/3583
3. Are your test specifications frozen and provided to test projects? No additional use cases can be added to the release after this milestone (ie. feature projects have added the test cases for their project to the test team suite)
4. If you require post-install processing have you consulted with CI (Octopus), CD (Releng), and/or companion test projects (functest, yardstick, etc) regarding scripts you may need to provide such as for install, set-env, run-test, clean-env?
5. If you have no code(e.g. documentation projects) - drafts of all deliverables exist and are ready for first review?
6. List/describe your progress to date
7. Describe what you have remaining to do?
8. How confident are you that you will be complete for Milestone E/code freeze on Jan 5?
9. List any serious or blocking issues that are impeding progress on your project: