User Tools

Site Tools


Minutes of IPv6 Project Meeting on February 05, 2016

  • Date and Time: PST 8:00am / UTC 16:00, Friday February 05, 2016
  • Chair: Bin Hu (AT&T)
  • Participants:
    • Brian Smith (Bell Canada)
    • Iben Rodriguez (Spirent)
    • Meenakshi Kaushik (Cisco)
    • Prakash Ramchandran (Huawei)
    • Sridhar Gaddam (RedHat)
    • Tim Dalton (CableLabs)

All are encouraged to review the documentation, and try to install it and give any feedback.

We need to keep synchronized with installers for any update of our documentation due to the change of installers:
- deployment command and parameters
- sourcing tenant credentials
- naming of external networks
- disabling security groups in OS
- etc.

Everyone is welcome to contribute to the documentation.

There is onboarding documentation in main wiki page. Everyone is encouraged to clone our repo, and start to contribute.

Our doc contains instructions which are essentially the code. We need to make sure the code is correct and fully tested and validated before contributing to repo. Broken code / incorrect instructions cannot be merged.

  • Future Planning

Prakash will lead, and Iben and Meenakshi will work together to replicate the setup in ONOS environment.

Bin will create a wiki page for collecting future use cases.

  • AOB

Action items:
- Bin create wiki entry page to collect future use cases for C release and beyond.

Meeting adjourned.

ipv6_opnfv_project/minutes_20160205.txt · Last modified: 2016/03/05 04:31 by Bin Hu